Monday, September 15, 2014

New friend

Hello there! This is my second post on this blog and now I will tell you about my new friend. 
My new friend's name is Ismail Faruqi but everyone calls him Mail. But it's pronounced like Muh-eel not mail like the letter. Mail was born on the 4th of February 2000 which makes me feel really old after knowing that. Thank you. Oh and because he's 2 years younger than me he calls me 'Teteh' which is how we call an older girl here. Thus, I call him 'Ade' which is how we call someone younger than us in Indonesian. 
Mail attended junior high school in SMPN 7 Bandung. Right now he is a student in SMAN 3 just like me. He lives in Jl. Gumuruh. Mail is really tall, probably because he's a guy, and he wears glasses. He's also really smart. No, seriously. Like, really really smart. You get the point.
Okay so anyways, back to Mail. He has 3 brothers and 1 sister and he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. However I, for some reason, has never had the will to be a doctor. Why? Because I hate seeing blood and flesh. It scares me. So if I were a doctor, I'd probably faint when I see stuff like that. I don't know why Mail wants to be a doctor but you go Mail! Go do your stuff and make your dreams come true! (Alright this is really cheesy)
Anywaaays, that's all I'm going to tell you about Mail. If you want to know him better just talk to him. I guarantee you wont regret it. Thank you for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment