Saturday, September 13, 2014

Introduction

Hello blog readers! I am the owner of this blog and the name is Hanifa Nurul Rahma, but please call me  Iffa. This is actually my second blog and I made it because my english teacher told me to. I am the second child out of 3 children in my family. I was born in Bandung on the 10th of November, 1998. I stayed in Japan for 3 years when I was really young so right now I can't really remember a lot of things that happened there but only bits and pieces. I went back to Indonesia and attended kindergarten in Darul Hikam. Then after attending kindergarten I started to attend elementary school in Mutiara Bunda. In the beginning of 5th grade I moved to the US and stayed in Urbana, Illinois for 2 years more or less. I attended Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary School and Urbana Middle School there. After the 2 years had passed I went back to my country, Indonesia. Because I didn't take the national exam I couldn't go to any public school and had to attend a private school and my parents decided I should go to Mutiara Bunda again. After graduating from Mutiara Bunda and taking my very first national exam in 9th grade (woo!) I got accepted into SMAN 3 Bandung. So right now I am currently a student in SMAN 3.
I think of myself as an emotional person because I can get carried away with something that doesn't seem big to other people and also because I have moodswings that come in unexpected times. I will admit that I am a very gullible person and I get scared easily.Anyway, now I'm gonna tell you about things I enjoy. First, I enjoy music and I can play a few instruments and I sing sometimes. I also like this TV show called Sherlock which is the modern adaptation of the detective Sherlock Holmes (for those of you who haven't seen it I really recommend this show but be warned for you will be cursed with an obsession over this show). I have seen Sherlock for like 10 times for each episode and I never will get tired of it (No I'm not even joking). Last, I also enjoy reading novels. When I read novels I can get into the story so deep and it feels like I am actually in the book observing everything that's happening in the story and that's what I like about reading novels, it makes you feel like you're part of the story.
Well I guess that's all I'm gonna tell you right now, thank you for reading!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment