Friday, October 10, 2014

Amazing Place

Hello again! Yes, it's me your favorite 16 year old blogger. Haha just kidding, I kind of suck at blogging. Anywaaays, I'm going to tell you about an amazing place that I really really really want to visit. Like really.
Have you ever heard of Bora Bora Island? Well if you haven't, it's an island located in the French Polynesia (I'm going to be honest, I'm really bad at geography so I'm guessing it's somewhere near France?). I actually don't remember how I knew about the place. I think I saw a picture of it on the internet and fell in love with it immediately. If you haven't seen it here's a picture:


What catches my attention is how beautiful the place is. The water is crystal clear, the sky is blue, and everything just fits so it creates a really beautiful mix of colors.
As you can see the island is surrounded by sea water and another body of water with a different shade of the color blue which we call a lagoon. On the island are the remnants of extinct volcanoes and they are Mount Otemanu and Mount Pahia and because they aren't active volcanoes anymore, it's safe to travel on the island and we wont have to worry about an explosion occurring.
Bora bora has become a famous destination for tourists around the world. I think Kim Kardashian has been here before. Of course because of the large number of tourists, hotels are built. What's interesting is that most hotels in Bora Bora Island are made above the lagoon. ISN'T THAT COOL?!?! But don't worry about a sudden wave that will wipe the entire place out. That's most likely not to happen because the state of the water there is very calm.
Imagine waking up one morning in the hotel room, the sun is shiny and bright, and when you glance outside you find yourself looking at the beautiful view of the island and the sea water that surrounds it. If you still can't imagine it, then here's a couple of pictures:

Do you see what I'm talking about now? Bora Bora Island is a perfect place to escape from your reality. I mean the place itself already looks surreal. It feels like a place that belongs in a dream. It's also the perfect place for spending your honeymoon (Note that, dear future husband). Another interesting is many of the over-water bungalows have glass floors which enable you to see through it and straight to the water below.
Besides natural beauties, you can also find a lot of attractions from the island itself and from the people. Some activities that attract the tourists to visit the island are water sports, diving, underwater sightseeing and many more. You can also learn about the tradition of the native people there which will be interesting I guess. 
Buuuuuuut of course, going to a place like this will cost a lot of money. I probably have to starve my entire life if I want to save money to go here. So if you need someone to accompany you to this place or if you're just down right generous and want to pay for my trip then call me anytime!!
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment